Many lists abound with inspirational quotes to move readers to succeed or think about life differently. I am sure that, though, reading quotes of the day can put you in the right direction and impact your thinking, what matters most is implementation.
Whether you want to make more money, start a website or blog, or even ask someone out on a date, it’s the action that makes a difference, not overthinking.
The world we create is a process of our thinking and cannot be changed unless we change our thinking. Furthermore, thoughts can also shape our reality. Thus, this means that you have power over your mind and not outside events outside it. Understanding this will strengthen you.
My aim is that this list of the best inspirational quotes will affect your thought patterns so that you are moved to take inspired action. I roamed the Internet and included only my top 119+ favorite quotes to live by. These are not sweet-sounding, but also pretty in-depth, mind-blowing, and will hopefully adjust your outlook.
This list of daily inspirational quotes has:
- Motivating and deep quotes to live by
- Awesome quotes on change and help to deal with unknown outcomes
- Popular quotes on life and finding meaning to help you face tough times
- Motivating and inspirational quotes to provide a daily boost
- Quotes for love
- Business and work quotes to help you complete hard work
- The best quotes to help you feel better and stay positive
- Inspirational quotes to push beyond beliefs that limit self
- Short inspirational quotes that help daily living
- Success quotes inspiring you to take action
- I love the light because it shows me the way; yet, I survive the darkness because it shows me the stars.
- You are a child of the universe, more important than the trees and the stars; you have a place here.
- Being superior to your fellow men is nothing honorable; being superior to your former self is a true honor.
- You are not in the universe because you are the universe, an unchangeable part of it. In the end, you are not a person, but a pivotal point where the universe is becoming aware of itself. Such an amazing miracle!
- When we show affection, we improve on ourselves. When improving on ourselves, everything around us improves too.
- We turn out how we make ourselves to be, so we must be careful about what we make ourselves out to be.
- If you aim to build a ship, don’t instruct the men to gather wood, share the work, and give instructions. Instead, teach them to the desire for the wide and boundless sea.
- The nitrogen, calcium, iron, and carbon DNA, in our teeth, blood, and apple pies respectively were all formed in the inner cores of collapsing stars. We are all made of star-stuff.
- We see things not as they are, but as we are.
- If you’re reading this, congratulations, then you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I know not what else it is.
- Fairy tales are very true not because we are convinced that dragons exist, but because we are aware that they can be beaten.
- It is better to write for yourself and lose the public than to write for the public and lose yourself.
- I’ve realized that people will eventually forget what you said, and what you did, but never how you made them feel.
- A ship rests securely in harbor, but that is not what ships are meant for.
- The best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose is remembering that you are going to die. Already, you are naked. There is no reason to not satisfy your heart.
- Only those who are willing to risk going too far can find out how far one can go.
- A kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you; though you may not realize it when it happens.
- A single heart which is given pleasure to by a single act betters a thousand heads bowing in prayer.
- Talent is from God. Be humble. Fame is from man. Be grateful. Conceit is from self. Be careful.
- Twenty years ago was the best time to plant a tree, the second-best time is right now.
- The B.S. story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it is the only thing that stands between you and your goal is.
- When a man plants a tree, a nation grows; great the shade of which he will never enjoy.
- The earlier you step away from your comfort zone, the earlier you’ll understand that it wasn’t comfortable.
- You’re right; whether you think you can or you think you can’t.
- If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first four sharpening the axe.
- The major reason people fail in life is that they listen to their friends, family members, and neighbors.
- A man cannot make a reputation on what sets out to do.
- All you’ve ever wished for is on the other side of fear.
- Better it is to fail at being original than to succeed at aping.
- Do not venture where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a mark.
- Have I not destroyed my enemy by the time I have made him into my friend?
- What you do not have in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving your 110% best all the time.
- Curiously, we spend more time appreciating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.
- A lack of will not a lack of knowledge or a lack of strength is the difference between a successful person and others.
- Anything we etch in our subconscious mind and feed with emotion and repetition will become a reality one day.
Inspirational quotes about success and value
- Try to be a man of value, not a man of success.
- Others won’t value your time if you don’t; stop giving away your time and talents. Place value on what you know & start charging for it.
- I get luckier because I work harder.
- Do you want a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: increase your rate of failure. You think of failure as the antagonist of success. It isn’t at all. Failure can either discourage you or inspire. So go ahead and make all the mistakes you can; because that’s where you will find success.
- For whatever reason, you think it’s not possible, know that there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.
- Those who are masters have failed more times than the beginners have even cared to try.
- You can either choose to suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret.
- There are some people who die at 25 and aren’t buried until 75.
- Those that are 100% convinced that they are masters of their destiny are those who end up being successful; they’re not creatures of circumstance, they create circumstance and if the circumstances around them fail, they change them.
- What is the secret of life? To be immersed in what you are doing at the moment; and instead of calling it work, realize it is play.
- Time is more valuable than money because you can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
- Never depend on a single income; make investments to create a second source.
- Don’t ever be scared to let go of the good to get the great.
- Don’t be detracted by criticism. Remember that the only taste of success some people get is to get under your skin.
- People often ask what the difference between a leader and a boss is. The leader works in the open, while the boss works in covert. Moreover, the leader leads, and the boss drives.
Extra awesome work quotes
- I cannot give you a formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure – Try to please everybody.
- Nobody realizes that some people invest tremendous energy merely to be normal.
- Success is usually achieved by people who are very busy to be looking for it.
- I never heard of anyone who stumbles on something while sitting; keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, possibly when you least expect it.
- If your actions motivate other people to dream more, then learn more, do more and become more that is the mark of a leader.
Positive thinking quotes
- Be what your dog thinks you are.
- You can be the ripest or juiciest peach in the world but know that there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
- Be who you are and say what you feel; those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
- We struggle with insecurity because we compare our background work with everyone else’s success story.
- You only look in your neighbor’s bowl to see that he has enough.
- There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that, when unleashed, can make any vision, dream, or desire come true.
- What is success? It is to laugh often. Being successful is to; win the respect of knowledgeable people and the affection of children; earn the appreciation of honest critics and bear the betrayal of false friends; appreciate aesthetics; look for the best in others; leave the world better than you found it, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a pleasurable social condition; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
- Everyone you come across is fighting a hard battle; be kind.
- Those who could not hear the music perceived those who were dancing as insane.
- No matter how crazy or bleak the situation is, I know for sure that everything will
Work out, it will work out. Everything eventually passes, good or bad.
- What is better if not to have a short life that is full of your passion, than a long one spent in a worthless way?
- When the game ends, the King and the pawn go back into the same box.
- For me, it is of greater advantage to understand the Universe as it is than to persist in delusion, however gratifying and soothing.
- Can you remember your identity before the world gave you one?
- Now, I understand that the past and future are only real illusions; that they exist in the present; which is what there is and all there is.
- Feeling resentful is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
- Our life is a product of our thoughts.
- Not waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain is what life is about.
- Ourselves, we judge by our intentions; others, by their behavior.
- The trouble with the world is that the stupid are often very sure and the knowledgeable are full of doubt.
- Many people are other people. Their thoughts are another’s opinions, their lives an aping of another’s, their passions a quotation.
- To be well-suited into a profoundly sick society is no measure of health.
- No snowflake in an avalanche ever claims responsibility.
- I fear not death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not experienced the slightest discomfort from it.
- Each day you should hear at least one little song, read one good poem, see one exquisite picture, and, if possible, speak a few sensible words.
- I am as bad as the worst ever, but, thank God, I am also as good as the best.
- The trouble with many of us is that we would rather be crushed by praise than saved by criticism.
- To be happy; to enjoy your life are the most important things is to enjoy your life and are all that matters.
- Neither is it the strongest of the species that survive, nor is it the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
- Have confidence in the wait. Embrace the uncertainty. Enjoy the beauty of evolving. When nothing is certain, anything is possible.
- Many think of changing the world, but none think of changing themselves.
- Life is a product of a series of natural and instinctive changes. Don’t resist them; it will only create sorrow. Let reality be a reality. Allow things to flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.
- We are amazed at the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has undergone to achieve that beauty.
- The reasonable man matches himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to make the world match himself. Therefore all progress hinges on the unreasonable man.
- Isn’t it funny how nothing changes day by day we look back and see that everything is different?
- Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes, the eccentric – they’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or antagonize them. The only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things and push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see them as geniuses. Because those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- We often incline to want the other person to be a finished product while we give ourselves the chance to evolve.
- Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, individuals can bring change to the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
- Remember, when everything seems to be going against you, that, the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
- Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the comforts; sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover.
- You have to do something you have never done to get something you never had.
- What to do with the time that is given to us is all we have to decide.
- Never forget what you are; the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you.
- At every moment we have two options – to step forward into growth or back into safety.
- Rock bottom became the solid base on which I rebuilt my life.
- Attitude, happiness, optimism, kindness, giving, respect. Whatever choice you make makes you; choose wisely.
- If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.
- What you do makes a difference, so you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.
- Many people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you need is someone who will take the bus with you by the time the limo breaks down.
Short inspirational quotes
- If you’re passing through hell, keep going.
- More is lost by indecision than by wrong decisions.
- Hustle until you no longer have to introduce yourself.
- This too will pass.
- Every day, do one thing that scares you.
- The successful warrior is the average man who has a laser-like focus.
- Remember the reason you chose to start.
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
- Above all, to thine own self be true.
- The obstacle is often the path.
- Massive success is the best revenge.
- You are you, that’s your power.
- Pain is temporary; quitting lasts forever.
- Fall seven times but stand up eight.
- Seek to understand first, before you seek to be understood.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world are often not seen or touched – they’re often felt with the heart.
- Do whatever you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be under the mirror anyway. You’ll be crushed if you do, and damned if you don’t.
- Above all, treasure the love you receive; it will survive long after your good health has vanished
- Without love life is like a tree without fruit or flowers.
- The best thing we can hold on to in life is each other.
- The loveliest things in the universe cannot be seen or heard but must be felt with the heart.
- I believe that the perfection of love is that it is not perfect.
This collection features truly inspirational words by the great philosophers and wise men of times past, such as Aristotle, Socrates, Voltaire, and many more.
These timeless works provide guidance for living a full and happy life and have stood the test of time since their original publication. Together, this collection is perfect for any lover of wisdom or personal development.
Here’s my favorite inspirational quote: You are you, that’s your power
What is your favorite inspirational quote?