Are you in the market for the best lead generation software for your business? With hundreds of lead generation software solutions out there, choosing the perfect one is a daunting task for many business owners and companies.
However, to help you narrow down your choices to few reliable solutions, I have compiled only the top-rated lead generation software designed specifically to help you grow your business drastically.
Each of the software on this list has the capabilities to help you generate quality leads, nurture them, and finally convert them to paying customers.
What is the best lead generation software?
- OptinMonster: Overall best lead generation software
- Discover.ly: Best free lead generation software
- HubSpot: Best for creating automated follow-up tasks
- ReferralCandy:Best eCommerce lead generation tool
- Prospect.io: Perfect for building your email list and subscribers
- Wisepops: Best for turning pop-ups into something your visitors will find useful
- Leadfeeder: Best for streamlining lead generation with your CRM system
- Thrive Leads: Jack of all trades when it comes to lead generation
- Lusha: Best for getting leads from social media
- Unbounce: Best for creating personalized landing pages
- Intercom: Best for engaging website visitors in real-time
- MailChimp: Perfect for small and mid-sized businesses
Best Lead Generation Software
Use these lead generation software to capture quality leads and boost sales.
OptinMonster is a lead-generating software solution that makes capturing, sharing, and managing marketing leads a breeze. It employs behavior detection rules to discover success and delivers high-converting mobile-friendly opt-in forms.
Also, you may create complex targeting criteria for marketing campaigns, from page-level targeting (running campaigns on various sites, tailored to page content) to on-site retargeting.
OptinMonster also offers seamless integration with key email marketing and CRM platforms. Campaigns can also be targeted based on location, activity or idleness, and device kind.
With over 100 templates, you can generate leads, gain more email subscribers, reduce cart abandonment rates, and more.
- Pre-designed and customizable lead capture forms
- Detailed analytics and insights
- Real-time behavior automation
- 26+ animation and sound effects
- On-site retargeting and personalization
- In-built conversion optimization analytics
- Segment your email list and group subscribers
- Send geo-targeted offers based on local climate and culture
- Setup can be confusing
- Offers no free plan
- Lacks landing page builder
OptinMonster offers four premium pricing plans with no free package. However, its paid plans are quite affordable.
- Basic: $9 per month
- Plus: $19 per month
- Pro: $29 per month
- Growth: $49 per month
Discover.ly does the heavy lifting of lead research for you that could take days or weeks to figure out. It’s a visual journey through the sales funnel that makes lead generation easy, scalable, and actionable.
It is particularly helpful for lead generation firms, businesses, and marketing agencies to generate qualified sales leads.
When you visit a person’s profile on LinkedIn, for example, a pop-up window appears that reveals who that person is linked to on LinkedIn as well as Facebook and Twitter.
It’s a simple yet clever approach to rapidly locate fresh prospects without having to sift through many networks.
- Free to use
- Great tool for building contacts
- Simple to install and works transparently
- Enter leads info into Salesforce
- Can create lists of prospects with specific needs
- Only works with Google Chrome
- Limited features
It’s completely FREE.
HubSpot is a lead-generating platform for B2C and B2B businesses that includes inbound marketing, sales, CRM, and customer service.
You can handle company analytics, CRM, social media marketing, lead generation, marketing automation, and more from a single dashboard.
HubSpot assists you in attracting and converting leads with blogging, social media advertisements, landing pages, marketing automation, and more. It also generates revenue attribution reports for tracking ROI (return on investment) and other key parameters.
Lead generation and nurturing may also be aided by ad tracking and social media management. From a single dashboard, HubSpot allows you to manage and track Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google advertisements.
- Monitor and prioritize social media conversations
- Email automation and tracking tool
- Create automated follow-up tasks
- Create webinars to generate leads
- Contact and lead management
- Meeting scheduling
- Gmail and Outlook integration
- Turn repetitive sales emails into templates
In addition to its free plan, HubSpot has 3 paid plans:
- Starter: $50 per month
- Professional: $890 per month
- Enterprise: $3200 per month
ReferralCandy is an excellent eCommerce lead generation tool. As its name implies, it focuses on assisting businesses in generating leads and sales by providing discounts to consumers who refer new customers to them.
It comes with a 30-day free trial that you can use to try out its features including email campaigns and data-driven insights dashboards.
ReferralCandy also works with a variety of marketing platforms, including Shopify and WooCommerce, as well as BigCommerce, Magento, Mailchimp, and Google Analytics.
It is easy to use, easy to install, easy to set up, and most importantly, it delivers results.
- Free trial is generous and has no restrictions
- Numerous third-party integrations
- Track referral efficiently
- Landing page esign
- Comprehensive analytics & reporting
- Templates are quite flexible
- Themes are super easy to customize and change
- Has no free plan
- Has no dashboard
With a 30-day free trial, ReferralCandy provides 2 premium packages, including:
- Premium: $49/month + Commission
- Enterprise: $3999/month
Prospect.io is a sales automation tool that allows you to discover prospects, gather leads, maintain lead data, and send out email campaigns. It allows you to create lists, automate multi-channel outbound operations, and track campaign effectiveness.
Furthermore, it creates a multichannel campaign by combining all of your outgoing emails, follow-up calls, social media postings, and tasks. This allows you to reach out to your prospects and collect leads no matter where they are.
Prospect.io also generates data and assists you in tracking your sales goals to ensure that you fulfill your sales quota. Additionally, it supports two-way synchronization with HubSpot, Pipedrive, Zoho, Salesforce, Slack, and others.
With Prospect.io, you can also send personalized email messages based on prospect interactions. Furthermore, you can perform tasks, update fields, and get instant notifications.
- Run A/B tests.
- It generates a list of tasks daily within campaigns.
- Built-in list segmentation tool.
- It has a Chrome Extension.
- Create and manage email templates.
- Track open-rate, click-rate, bounce-rate, and more.
- Share real-time statistics and keep track of your sales in real-time.
- A/B testing feature only works on the campaign level
- No free plan
Prospect.io has 2 subscription plans, including:
- Essential: $89 per month
- Business: $149 per month
No free trial or plan but it provides a 30-day money-back guarantee.
It’s never been so easy to capture the attention of your most desired prospects and get your business off the ground. WisePops is a lead generation software that allows you to run your PPC campaigns and get more leads from search engines than ever before.
Pop-ups on websites have gotten a poor rap over the years, yet research indicates that they’re quite effective at generating leads. Wisepops is a drag-and-drop builder with 60 themes to choose from to help you create stunning pop-ups.
It’s also possible to define various actions for users who come to your website for the first time and then depart, click on links, or linger over certain components.
Wisepops allows you to run numerous campaigns at the same time, target visitors based on their location and browser. In addition, you can even create separate messages for new and returning consumers.
- Mobile exit-intent detection
- User segmentation
- Customizable CTAs
- Split testing functionality
- Traffic and ROI analytics
- Knowledge base documentation
- High-quality template gallery
- Free trial
- No budget-tier plans yet
Unlike other software on this list, Wisepops has a unique pricing plan. You will be charged based on the number of page views you get per month. It starts from 100,000 page views for $49/month to enterprise package with 1,000,000 page views for $249/month.
Leadfeeder is an easily customizable lead generation service. It works by crawling your website and tracking any leads that come through.
With Leadfeeder you have the power to enhance your brand, build a database for future marketing, and also generate fresh leads.
Who came to your site, how they got there, what pages they clicked, and what their goals are all provided by the lead-generating tool. Leadfeeder collects all of this data by following client activity and leveraging extensive consumer data.
You can also automatically schedule follow-ups with those leads in Salesforce, Campaign Monitor, Hubspot, or whatever CRM you use. This makes everyone’s job easier: no manual work anymore, no more duplicate work – just simple profit.
- Remove unwanted companies from the list
- It keeps a track record of data and leads quality
- Enhance the follow-up process using customer insights
- Channel data from Leadfeeder to your CRM and vice versa
- Segment and create feeds based on employee number, web activity, etc.
- Filter out the priority leads, scrubbed of bots, ISP’s, and other redundant leads
- Limited integration capability
Leadfeeder has only two plans: a forever free plan and a premium plan.
- Premium plan: $63 per month
8. Thrive Leads
Thrive Leads is a viral WordPress list-building and lead-generation plugin that allows you to create your own responsive opt-in forms in minutes using drag-and-drop components.
It installs on your website and automatically captures any lead you want. That means you can get quality leads and deal with them in your time, not someone else’s. To increase your chances of drawing people to your email list, you may also present tailored offers based on their activity.
It has a fantastic A/B testing option that allows you to choose only the best-performing techniques and boost your conversions substantially. You also receive extensive reports and analytics to keep track of your marketing initiatives.
Overall, for WordPress lead generation, Thrive Leads is an excellent option.
Thrive Leads Pros
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Send lead magnets to your subscribers
- A/B Testing
- Multiple themed templates available
- Various opt-in form types
- Supports multi-state opt-in forms
- Reporting dashboard for essential insights
- Integrates with most popular email marketing services
Thrive Leads Cons
- Lack of real-time behavior automation
- Only works with WordPress
Thrive Leads Pricing
Thrive Leads offers three different price options.
The cheapest plan, which is exclusively dedicated to one site costs $67. While the intermediate package costs $97 and allows you to use Thrive Leads on 5 sites. Also, the most costly plan costs $147 and allows you to use it on 15 sites.
It’s also worth noting that Thrive Themes presently provides a subscription that grants you access to all of their tools and plugins for a discounted rate.
Lusha is a B2B contact database that sales and marketing professionals can use to acquire leads, enhance their campaigns, and also ultimately drive revenue.
This is one of the best lead generation software in the market from a reputable company. It integrates with CRM packages which are very useful for managing the sales pipeline.
It also has a Chrome extension that scans the profile page you’re on while you’re on social media to provide up-to-date contact information – something Discover.ly, which is also on this list, provides for free.
- Free trial for unlimited time
- Easily bypass gatekeeper
- GDPR and CCPA aligned
- Integrates with CRM software
- Enhance marketing campaigns
- Build lists and easily export them into a CSV or your CRM
- Not compatible with mobile devices
- Paid plans are a bit pricey
- Poor customer support
In addition to Lusha free plan and trial, it provides 3 paid plans, including:
- Professional: $79/month
- Premium: $199/month
- Enterprise: By quote
Unbounce is a platform and also landing page builder that helps you create more leads, sales, and customers.
It’s perfect for a variety of sectors, including SaaS, agencies, and e-commerce. They also handle all PPC, social advertising, and email marketing initiatives.
Unbounce assists you in creating, customizing, and optimizing landing pages to increase conversions and lead generation. You may either start from scratch or use the drag-and-drop builder to fine-tune pre-built templates.
Additionally, to develop landing pages, Unbounce offers 100+ configurable templates, adjustable grids, Google Fonts, 85000+ pictures, and 240+ themes. Opt-in forms, custom messaging, parallax scrolling, and light-boxes can further be included.
- AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) landing pages
- Add and manage custom pages with Script Manager
- Create and control accelerated mobile versions of all pages
- Publish landing pages to custom URL, domain, or WordPress
- Create gated content to capture and nurture leads
- Segregate customers based on their interests
- Forecast customer interactions through A/B testing and real-time reports
- Has no free plan
- You can’t split test existing landing pages created outside of Unbounce
Unbounce offers four pricing plans, including:
- Launch: $80 per month (up to 500 conversions)
- Optimize: $120 per month (up to 1000 conversions)
- Accelerate: $200 per month (up to 2000 conversions)
- Scale: $300 per month (up to 3000 conversions)
In addition, all of the plans come with a 14-day free trial.
Intercom is a lead-generating tool that uses chatbots and real-time interactions to help you gain clients. It allows you to engage your visitors while also automating and scaling conversations with each client.
In addition, chatbots and other interactive technologies can let you target website visitors and send them tailored messages automatically. Chat, direct discussion, collect information such as phone numbers and organize appointments for you using these automated bots.
It also includes management features for customizing and organizing the workflow of your team.
- Conduct real-time chat and follow-ups
- Access to real-time business analytics
- Customer self-service options
- Prioritize high-quality leads and loyal customers
- Use apps within chatbots to automate workflows
- Track and trigger business by monitoring customer behavior
- Re-engage and target customers with targeted messages
- Customer support is a bit slow and unresponsive.
- The software is quite expensive for smaller businesses.
Intercom provides two distinct sorts of plans: Most Businesses and Very Small Businesses. It provides three quote-based options for “Most Businesses” based on your needs:
- Conversational Marketing
- Customer Engagement
- Conversational Support
Intercom also offers two price options for “Very Small Businesses,” including:
- Start: starts from $59 per month
- Grow: starts from $119 per month
Mailchimp is an email marketing tool that allows you to generate leads, collect email addresses, send emails, and even build optimized landing pages.
It streamlines your marketing by displaying consumer data, marketing channels, and also analytics in a single dashboard.
It’s designed for small enterprises and aids in the creation of landing pages as well as the integration of data with a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
MailChimp assists you in creating marketing campaigns and analyzing both previous and future efforts to advertise your organization. You may also follow your clients’ journeys and send communications to them across all channels.
- Unlimited contacts
- Offer a generous freemium plan
- Custom branding
- Beautiful email templates
- A/B testing
- Live chat and email support
- Have your email delivered by timezone
- Comprehensive comparative reports
- Send time optimization features
- High-cost subscription plan
MailChimp has a forever-free plan for up to 2,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month. For users with more need than the basic features, MailChimp offers monthly and pay-as-you-go plans:
- 1,001 – 1,500 subscribers: $20.00/month
- 1,501 – 2,000 subscribers: $25.00/month
- 2,001 – 2,500 subscribers: $30.00/month
- 2,501 – 2,600 subscribers: $35.00/month
- $199.00 for pro subscription
What is Lead Generation Software?
Lead generation software is an all-in-one solution that helps you generate quality leads and build a large database of your leads, manage customer information, create sales and marketing campaigns, and review the results.
It is essentially a tool that can be used in a multitude of ways to capture new leads for your business and generate sales.
They are usually marketed towards marketers, business owners, and SEO professionals who need help with the tedious task of manually going through the process of lead generation.
The following are the main advantages of employing lead generation software:
- It helps you analyze and monitor your website’s traffic
- Automate marketing efforts and sales activities
- Track user engagement and interactions
- Personalize and optimize opt-in forms
- Enhance social media strategy
- Gather data and actionable insights to identify potential customers
What Features Do You Need in Lead Generation Tools?
How do you know what features to look for in sales and marketing lead generation tools? Here are some of the features I think are important:
Powerful features are useless if they’re too difficult to use. Ease of use is perhaps the most critical component when purchasing lead generation software. It is the usability of the software interface or platform. It is also about how simple it is to use the software to achieve your goal.
2. Reporting and Analytics
Reporting and analytics will enable you to track lead generation efforts and determine what is working or not. It makes it easy to pinpoint where you’re missing leads, so you can spend less time generating and badging them, and more time nurturing them into sales.
3. Third-Party Integrations
Whether you’re integrating your lead generation tool with marketing automation platforms or CRMs, the software must have the right plugins available.
Your solution should be able to tie directly into your CRM of choice so that new leads can easily have notes and tags added as they enter your pipeline.
See also: 12 Best CRM Software for Small Business
Scalability is an important factor to consider when choosing the right lead generation software for your company.
Effective mass marketing requires a scalable solution – meaning you need to be able to achieve your goals with a product that can quickly expand as you grow.
If your business grows, or if you need to add more leads to generate, the system should be able to meet these needs without any modifications needed.
5. Exit Intent Technology
So what exactly is it? It’s a technology that detects when a visitor is about to leave your site, then automatically displays an offer to encourage them to stay.
Most sales lead generation tools today, lack a valuable feature – understanding when the prospect is leaving. Therefore, ensure your lead generation tool features Exit Intent Technology to help you get more leads.
How do I decide which lead generation software is right for me?
Information is key. You need to fully understand what each type of lead generation software can do for your business so you can make the right choice for yourself. As a result, I suggest you refer to the above features to consider in lead generation software.
How much does a good lead generation software cost?
Of course, the number of leads you are going to generate does not solely determine the price that you pay for lead generation software. However, the cost is approximately $50 to $300/month and up for a good name brand lead generation software.
Overall, with its advanced targeting options and streamlined interface, OptinMonster is the best lead generation software.
OptinMonster offers every feature you need for lead generation, but also provides a wide range of integrations that make it easy to pull everything together.
Not to mention, its vast library of customizable templates and mobile optimization features makes it one of the most versatile, all-inclusive tools out there.
However, if you’re only looking to gather some contacts with ease, Discover.ly is the perfect pick that won’t cost you a dime.
Finally, perhaps you’re looking to take your marketing to the next level by automating every possible process for optimum results. Here is the Best Marketing Automation Software That Delivers Results.
I hope you found this post helpful.
Thanks for reading.
Ready to Try OptinMonster?
Click on the button below to get started with OptinMonster.